IELTS E-Writing Topics
Thank you for participating in e-writing!
You may now submit your two tasks for feedback and a preliminary score.
Either send your two tasks in a Word document as an attachment, or just paste the essay into the body of your email. You may submit the tasks one at a time, or you can submit than all at the same time.
You should email your essay to email@example.com.
Please allow 5 business days for marking. You may use essay topics from any of the following sources:
- Top Tips for IELTS
- Action Plan for IELTS
- Sample questions from the IELTS website: CLICK HERE
Please submit the essay topic with your essay.
When writing your tasks, it is ideal to follow the instructions provided on the sample test, as they are the same on the real test. Here are those instructions:
- You will have 60 minutes to complete Task 1 and Task 2
- Write your name and candidate number in the spaces at the top of the page
- Read the instructions for each task carefully
- Answer both of the tasks
- Write at least 150 words for task 1
- Write at least 250 words for task 2
- Write your answers in the answer booklet
- rite clearly in pen or pencil; you may make alterations, but make sure your work is easy to read.
If you have any questions about the e-writing instructions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.