MELAB Test Day
Test Day Schedule
8:00 AM - 8:30 AM: Candidates arrive
- Cellphones and belongings left at coat-check
- Washroom used before check-in
9:00 AM - 1:00 PM: Written test
1:00 PM: Test ends
Candidates collect belongings and leave
1:40 PM - 9:20 PM
Same day speaking tests (assigned individually)
Test Day Information:
You MUST bring with you:
- You must bring one (1) piece of photo ID to the test.
- The ID must be government-issued (Passport, Permanent Resident Card, Health Card, or Driver's License).
- You should bring the same ID you used during your registration.
- You must bring one (1) passport-sized photo of yourself.
- Your photo does not need to be an official passport photo, but it must be a recent photo, and it must look like you do now. If you do not come to the test with a photograph, a fee of $20 will be charged.