MELAB Score Information
Personal Score Reports
- ETC will receive your personal/unofficial score report 10 business days (2 weeks) after the exam.
- Personal/Unofficial score reports can be picked up at ETC and will be sent to your e-mailed.
- Candidates must show ID when picking up their unofficial score reports.
- Score results are confidential. No scores will be given over the phone.
Official Score Reports
- Institutions will only accept official score reports sent directly from CaMLA.
- Two official score reports are included in the price of the MELAB. Your 2 official score reports are delivered by courier and will reach your institutions in 10 business days (2 weeks) after you write your exam.
- CaMLA scores the exams and sends official score reports directly to your institutions.
- Official score reports can only be sent to recognized institutions.
Ordering Official Score Reports
Before The Test
- When you apply for MELAB, write your school/institutional addresses on the application form.
- Or, if you are not sure about the school/institutions you will be applying to when filling out the online form, on your test day, you can write the addresses on your ID Form by asking an invigilator.
After The Test
MELAB scores are valid for 2 years, and can be ordered directly from CaMLA, Michigan, using the MELAB Score Report Request Form.
- Additional reports are $30 (US) regular delivery service (3 weeks) and $65 (US) RUSH (5 business days).
Rescoring Your Test
All rescore requests are made directly to CaMLA. Please click here to make a rescore request.