IELTS Score Information
Ordering an Additional TRF
(After You Receive Your Score)
IELTS scores are valid for 2 years, and reports (TRFs) can be ordered from ETC.
There is a charge of:
- $30 per report for immigration or citizenship purposes (General Training module only);
- $30 per report sent within Canada;
- $40 per report sent to the US;
- $75 per report sent worldwide.
TRF fees are subject to sales tax.
Option 1 - ONLINE (Easiest and quickest option)
- Submit your application and pay online using the IELTS Additional TRF Online Payment Form.
Option 2 - IN PERSON
- Come to our office in Toronto or Edmonton.
- Fill in the form and pay by cash, debit or credit card.
Personal Test Report Forms (TRFs)
- Test Date,
- Date of birth,
- ID number (Passport or Permanent Resident card), and
- Candidate number.
Your Personal Test Report Form (TRF) can be picked up at our office 13-60 days following your exam.
Candidates must show ID when picking up their score reports.
All personal Test Report Forms (TRFs) will be held at our office for 60 days from the test date. After 60 days, they will be destroyed. If you would like your personal TRF mailed to your home, you must email us with your request.
Score results are confidential. No scores will be given over the phone or by email.
Third Party TRF Pickup
If you would like someone else to pick up your TRF:
- You must email us with written authorization for the other person to collect your TRF, and give that person's name and their ID number (eg. passport or PR card number).
- The person picking up your TRF must bring a copy of the ID you used at your test, and a signed note from you authorizing them to pick up your TRF.
- The person picking up your TRF must bring their ID so we can check it against the name and ID number you gave us in the email.
Rescoring Your Test
(Enquiry on Results)
- If you believe there is an error in your score, you can request a rescore.
- You must request a rescore within SIX WEEKS of your test date.
- Your test can only be rescored once.
- Fill in the Enquiry on Results Form and submit it, along with your original score report to ETC.
- You may choose one or more parts of the test to be rescored: the fees are the same, $200.
- Rescoring takes six to eight weeks.
- Your rescore fees will be refunded if an error is confirmed.
- If you are not satisfied after the EOR process, you may follow the appeals process. Click here for more information. To begin the appeals process, contact us by phone, by email, or in person for more information.
EOR fees are subject to sales tax.
IELTS tests are highly reliable and errors rarely occur.
Official Test Report Forms (TRFs)
Institutions will only accept official Test Report Forms (TRFs) sent directly from ETC.
Five (5) Test Report Forms (TRFs) to recognized institutions are included in the price of the IELTS, provided they were included during your online registration.
Official Test Report Forms (TRFs) will be sent to your institutions 13 days after the test.
Official Test Report Forms (TRFs) cannot be withheld once they have been entered during your online registration.