All ETC staff are required to complete training in the following areas:
- Child Protection Awareness
After completing each training module, you must complete the required follow-up action. Remember:
- If you usually fill out a paper timesheet - email Lelia (email@example.com) to add the training hours to your timesheet.
- If you usually fill out an electronic timesheet - add the training hours to your timesheet and include a note in the body of the email.
- If you go over the estimated time for each training module, please send a brief explanation or a breakdown of how you used your time.
If you have any questions about the training modules, or have trouble accessing them, please contact Austen at firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Child Protection Awareness Training (1.5-2 hours)
Please note: this training module involves sensitive subject matter relating to child safety. Please choose a time to complete the training when you feel prepared to deal with such topics.
To access this training module, you must be registered by British Council. If you have not received a registration email, please contact Joan (email@example.com) to request access.
Once you have been invited by email, visit https://walkgroveonline.com/britishcouncil/login.php. You should complete the Child Protection Awareness Training.
Follow-up action: When you have completed the child protection awareness training, you will be able to download a certificate of completion. The download/print link is on the very last page of the training once you have clicked all the way through. Please email your certificate to your hiring manager. The certificate must include the date of completion. You may have to zoom out or right click to download the entire image.
2. Accessibility Training (1.5-2 hours)
To access the training modules, click here. Use the password myetc123 to login.
Follow-up Action: After you complete the accessibility training, please fill out the following form:
If you have any questions about the training, contact Austen (firstname.lastname@example.org) to arrange a brief follow-up meeting or phone call.