IELTS & MELAB Invigilators
We are looking for suitably qualified and experienced individuals to join our team of IELTS & MELAB Invigilators.
Invigilators are responsible for the set-up, administration, checking-in process, invigilation, and clean-up of the IELTS and MELAB exams. Most shifts are Saturday mornings and early afternoons, with some work available on occasional Thursdays and Sundays.
- Awareness of the IELTS and MELAB tests
- Excellent organizational skills, attention to detail, punctuality, and work habits
- Ability to work under examination conditions with respect for confidential and secure information
- Superior customer service skills
- Commitment to principles of social justice
- Experience with exam invigilation is an asset
- A valid Driver's License and access to a vehicle is an asset
Compensation is between $12-15 per hour according to education and experience.
Our mission is to provide fair tests in a friendly and progressive setting. We believe everyone should be treated with dignity and respect. Tests are open to everyone and scored without bias. Many of our staff are multilingual, and our goal is to have our staff reflect the diversity of our candidates. We are looking for staff who want to help us further this philosophy, and who wish to work in a collegial environment where teamwork and respect are valued.
To apply, please fill out our online application form (below).
Applications will be accepted on a rolling deadline basis.